Paul Asher York has been involved with the music industry since 1975. Originally from Los Angeles/Hollywood, Paul played with Progressive Rock and Christian Rock bands and worked as a vocalist for projects in the L.A./So Cal area. Paul moved to Southern Colorado in 1980 and worked on multiple recordings with Rich Mouser (Oleander/The Mouse House) in Colorado Springs. Over the next decades Paul has continued to record and founded the Nu-Classic Rock band Sixty 8 in 2004. Sixty 8 received numerous TV song placements and won "Inspirational Song of the Year" at the L.A. Music Awards.
- "Song of the Year" Honors-Top 5% and Artist Placement recognition for the song "In The Light."
- "Over" was played in over 6,000 movie theaters prior to Spiderman 3.
- "Alone" was added to the DVD/Online episode of the WB's show "Everwood."
- "I Won't Play" was on the DVD/Online release of NBC's show "Life."
- "Nominated for "Rock Album of the Year" by the L A Music Awards 2009."
- "Any Race Of Man" Inspirational Song of the Year 2009 L A Music Awards
Sixty 8 is an amalgem of the 70's, 80's, 90's with Nu Metal mixed in for good measure.