I am a singer/ songwriter living in Columbia, NJ. ...I have been involved in the performing arts. I am a versatile/emotive vocalist. Styles include,Christian, pop,country, Broadway hits, ballads,and jazz. I mainly write as well as co-write Christian contemporary, love/ heartbreak songs and country.
* auditioned for AMTC( actors, models, talents for Christ) and made the callbacks for acting/ commercials/ modeling and singing.
* " Her raw recordings are of studio quality and her performance of " Price to pay" was nothing short of industry standard. To hear lyrical content come to life as she breathed her personality into it..well is why I got into this business to begin with.An absolute pleasure to work with while providing top notch results.Julia has a voice that is capable of climbing the highest proverbial mountains indeed.if you need a project that needs raw human passion and a clear performance, without a doubt, she is your girl..mixer friendly for sure." Nathaniel Jones
* I signed a contract with 3 shots productions for retail air play in US/ Europe.
* "Dropped like a stone " selected ( by Cortez Farris )for a sync opp.
* I was named one of the top five vocalists of the Singer Universe contest.
* " You are mine" finished in the top ten for the Steinberg songwriting contest.
* " The gift", " Landslide", " You are mine" And " From the heart" Feb 2015 aired on WOS radio
Julia has been inspired to write christian/contemporary songs for the past ten years.At the age of fifteen,she began recording songs written by John L.Schick.Thanks John for that opportunity!Now that her children are a bit older, she began having the burning tug on her heart to start writing again!She is currently working on finishing more songs,and would love to be given the opportunity to get back into a recording studio.
-She has been involved in musical theatre since the age of fourteen.leads include,Dorothy(Wizard of Oz)Kim Mcafee(Bye,Bye,birdie)Susie(Babes in Arms)the Queen(Cinderella). Hot box girl(Guys and dolls,dinner theatre,in the poconos,Pa.to name a few.
-She was chosen to be a part of Fred Waring's U.S.chorus production,broadcasted out of Penn State University.
-This year she was chosen to be a part of AMTC(actors,models and talent for Christ)the categories she was chosen for were acting,commercials,modeling and singing.Due to family obligations, she was unable to attend the convention in Orlando,Fla.She hopes to be able to attend in 2014.
-Instruments played:guitar,piano and flute.
-Most importantly,she is wanting to share the sorrows and pains,the joys and happiness through her music.God has given a gift for her to be used as an instrument.....of His undying love, peace and mercy.