Loren Bieg is a keyboardist, guitarist, vocalist, writer, who is published by Mercy/Vineyard publishing and has contributed 7 songs to Gracegrown music's two CDs. He recorded his own EP called Broken in 2003. Loren won first place in the 2004 Dallas Songwriters Association Songwriting Contest in the Christian category with his song "Lord Most High". He was a runner up in the 2005 contest with "All I Want To Do Is Worship You". His song "God of Love" has been licensed three times (most recently in 2011) for indie worship projects.
Recently, he has begun experimenting with neoclassical piano composition. His piano pieces Wine Glasses, Tea In Our Starbucks Cups, and Floating Art have made various Top Ten lists on Broadjam. Some of his influences are RED, E.S. Posthumus, Jan Kaczmarek, Hans Zimmer, Dead Letter Circus, Keith Jarrett, Evanescence, and Issues, among others.
*Wine Glasses - Top 10: Age 51 and over: Last 180 days on Feb 27th
- Top 10: Age 25-36 : Last 180 days on Feb 26th
- Top 10: Age 37-50 : 30-60 days ago on Feb 24th
* Tea In Our Starbucks Cups - Male Top 10 March 3rd
* Floating Art - Top 10: Age 25-36 : 0-30 days ago on Feb 22nd
- Top Ten: Age 37-50 : 0-30 days List on Feb 20th
* Tea In Our Starbucks Cups - Top 10 : Age 25-36: 0-30 Days Ago List Feb 18th
- Male Top 10 list Feb 19th
Thank you so much, Broadjam Community!