No thanks, close this window
Think about the opening of a thriller:
- Flashes of papercuttings about murder
- the opening credits flashing by
- zoomed in hands working with numerous OR gear in a dirty room/cellar/attic
- A car coming towards you in the dark with blurry headlights
- more incredits
- someone anonimous in the car scanning the scene, looking at the crowd.
- more incredits...
the music is meant as a background theme.... to set the mood. Therefor I chose not to jump too much in the theme.