More than a Great-Sounding EQ
SplitEQ™ is a groundbreaking EQ that offers a fundamentally new approach to corrective and creative audio equalization. It excels at Repairing, Rebalancing, Enhancing, and Widening any musical source or audio signal. SplitEQ is both a surgical tool for fixing particularly nasty problems and a creative tool as it opens up exciting new musical possibilities. More than just an EQ -- It's a new and better tool.
By Musicians For Musicians
SplitEQ reduces the distance between what you want to do and how you actually do it, and with fewer tradeoffs than other EQs. On a normal EQ, a low-shelf boost on a kick drum will yield muddiness rather than delicious oomph. A low cut on a low male vocal removes plosives but at the expense of low-end richness. SplitEQ gives you the surgical control to address the problematic part of a sound without losing the magic and without the need for additional tools.
SplitEQ is not just a corrective tool, it is also a new type of creative tool for taking your mixes to new heights through its independent L/R and Mid/Side panning. With SplitEQ every source is split into a pair of sonically distinct elements offering your music, mixes, and audio signals an extraordinary new level of musicality.
With independent control of the Tonal and Transient elements of an instrument, SplitEQ can be used to deliver punch, detail, sheen, breathiness, diction, tightness, thump, and pluck.
A unique audio repair and restoration tool, SplitEQ allows you to surgically tune the Transient and Tonal response independently. Remove a kick drum's boom without losing its thump.
SplitEQ allows versatile track placement in a mix. Easily perform multiple tasks not possible with any other EQ, like softening electric guitar strums while boosting cab reverb.
SplitEQ allows for precise multi-band stereo image manipulation of the Tonal and Transient elements of each frequency band. L/R and Mid/Side panning are supported. Spatialize a beat like never before.
- World-class 8-band parametric EQ with pristine musical filters
- EQ Transient and Tonal parts of a sound separately using Eventide's patented Structural Split™ technology
- Control Transient and Tonal Output levels
- Enhance the stereo-field with continuous Transient and Tonal panning controls (L/R and Mid/Side modes)
- Control the underlying Split technology for fine tuning and experimentation
- Globally scale the EQ curves together or independently
- Peak, Notch, Bandpass, High Shelf, Low Shelf, Tilt Shelf, High Pass, and Low Pass filter types with slopes from 6 to 96 dB/octave
- Innovative real-time spectrum analyzer displays the Transient and Tonal streams independently
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes 150+ presets
- A/B buttons allow quick auditioning of two presets or settings plus Undo/ Redo functionality
- Resizable GUI with zoom options
- Three Color Schemes: Original, Dark and Colorblind Accessible
Authorization Type: ilok
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- OSX macOS 10.9+
- Intel and Apple Silicon
WINDOWS MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS